Join us for this early show on the outside stage at Half Step! A Fathers Day Jam + a benefit show for our dad LON BOZARTH, aka LBOZ + a celebration of LBOZ’s 70th birthday.
Lon’s Cancer Battle
As many of you know, LBOZ was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma earlier this year. He’s already been through 4 rounds of chemotherapy, and though he’s been banged up, the latest PET scan shows great progress in eradicating the cancer. This guy is hard to kill! Let’s pull together to offer love and support to get him through the remainder of his treatment.
You Can Help!
- Donate directly via Paypal or Venmo
– to help Lon with meals and other life expenses (he’s retired and living off social security at the moment).
- Join his MealTrain here »
– Sign up to bring Lon some food!
- Anything else please reach out to Evan Bozarth
*We’ll be offering this commemorative button to anyone who donates!
(while supplies last)
VIVA LBOZ! SUN JUN 16, 2019 5pm-9pm
at Half Step, Austin, TX
FREE Show, Donations Accepted
Drink specials benefiting LBOZ
Moving Matter (reuniting just for LBOZ!)
Purple Bee Crew (featuring members of Heart Byrne Graveltooth Groovin Ground and many more)